Monday, May 9, 2011

Inaugural Post

To preface, I have always been against blogging.  I didn't really understand them or see what the big deal was, until my friend Emma got one.  She thought it would be fun to live in London and a great way for the rest of us to know what she is up to was via her blog.  Smart right!?  Well this year I always told myself, who would want to read a blog by someone semi-dyslexic AND who can't spell.  Yep, thats right...english/grammar has never been a strength of mine.  But here it goes... my first blog!  I apologize now for my all misspellings and incorrect word usage.  This is just a place for my random thoughts to hit the web and update my buds on my latest and greatest adventures...

Right now I should be studying for my last major final of my academic career, but instead I am wishing I was outside in the sun by the pool, or hiking Signal Mountain with my bestie Kristin, or strolling the downtown streets of Chattanooga, or driving a ski boat on the river.  Here are some pics to show you were my head and heart are right now...


Pretty Chattanooga!

 Driving boats with my Co at CVP
Signal Mountain with Kristin

Isn't Signal Mountain B-E-A-UTIFUL!  Hopefully I will be able to hit that up this summer :)  Well I just wanted to share a piece of my heart before I hit the books again : / 

Over this next year this blog is gonna be my journal to the world and myself as I am about to live a gypsy-like life hopping from place to place.  So far I should be hitting up Jackson, TN (big surprise); London, England; Florence, Cinque Terre, and Venice, Italy; Montana...and I sure there will be more.  So get ready, friends this girl is setting off for multiple adventures and you are invited to join (via this blog!).

Peace Out ... "Ok, Bye!"

2 comments:

  1. I think it's too funny you named yours live, laugh, love--just like mine! I wonder how many blogs out there go by that...but seriously, so glad you've joined the "blogging world" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out! I am so excited that you are blogging now!

    ReplyDelete