Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Yes, I know it has been so long since I have posted.  For some reason when I am in travel mode I am also in blog mode.  I am now challenging myself to blog once a week...let's see how long that lasts ha!!

So here is what is new in the life of Katy...

Since getting back from Montana I have had no energy. I guess I just wore myself out and it has been so hard to be productive even though I have a lot to accomplish in the next few weeks. I have had my share of lazy days, but also have done alot too!  I went to a fabulous hoedown and duh wore overalls (my favorite!!)

 I bought a suit for interviews.  I interviewed with 5 different retail pharmacy's (keep your fingers crossed I get a job...especially Publix!!)  I went to see Julia on her birthday in Murfreesboro.

 I picked up shifts at a few different Walgreens to work every weekend until Christmas :) I have had lots of coffee dates with people to catch up on life.  I love just love coffee and friends!! I've worked on my 615 project ALOT and met with my professor. (still have a long way to go)  I got my teeth cleaned (thanks Mom!)  And I went home for Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving was wonderful!!  I was able to go home on Tuesday and spend a few days with the family.  Some of the highlights included teaching my mom some new dances moves...the wobble, the catdaddy, and the dougie.  I would like to thank youtube for helping us in this en devour.  Susan is down a dancing pro!!  We had so much fun dancing around the living room that night!!
On Wednesday night the whole fam was sitting around when my dad asked if we wanted to go "clubbing".  Phillip  and I were like, seriously?!  Yes, he was serious ha!!  I was game, but Philboy vetoed the idea...so instead we played some Wii-bowling and Just Dance :)
On Thursday my extended family came up for lunch.  We had a blast catching up, eating yummy food, and once again playing the Wii.  All eleven of us where gathered around as we took turns dancing, playing tennis, and bowling.

 Afterwards we all moised over to the movie theater to watch Courageous.  I highly recommend!! It is a fantastic movie encouraging men to be Godly fathers and husbands :)  Here is the trailer...

Now I am back at my apartment with my sweet little Christmas tree set up and working on my 615 project.  Only 4 more days until I have to turn it in...yikes!!  It has been so hard to get this puppy done.  Senioritis is setting in and it can't yet... I have a lot more to accomplish before May 18th (GRADUATION DAY!!)

Well that is what is new with me...see you a week :)

"May the LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace." -Numbers 6:24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment