Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cheerio!

Well kiddos, not much to report today.  I went to work as usual, worked on the ward, and had a lovely time.  Oh but I did have a mid-way evaluation with my preceptor and she said I have been doing a fabulous job.  So that was nice to hear!  Also I asked her if it would be possible to float around the hospital into some unique areas and shadow for a few hours here and there.  I hope it works out so I can get a broad spectrum view of the hospital!!

After work I just needed to get out and about so I went for a run around my neighborhood.  It felt so good and it is so fun to just look around and enjoy the scenery!  Then I had a chill night with Katie and Courtney, one the SC girls.  We bought an episode of the Bachelorette off of itunes and watched it.  Now I am on hold with bank trying to make sure that jerk in Mexico isn’t still using my debit card number.  Oh the lady just came back and everything is golden…just some pending transactions had popped up and freaked me out a wee bit.  Whewww! Ok well have a lovely night and hide your kids, hide your wife…or should I say hide your wallet, hide your cards!  : ) Cheers yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment