Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Half way!?

Today marked the half way point for our rotation.  I can’t believe I have been here 3 weeks and only have 3 more until I go back home!  Time flies when you are having fun!!

So today Katie and I got to go to the ICU.  Katie loved it and I thought it was ok.  Today I confirmed that I like wellness and chronic disease states.  I am definitely an ambulatory/community girl!  However, I am glad we got to see it and spend the morning there.  After lunch we headed back to the wards as normal and did a smashing job getting medical/drug histories and reviewing patient charts!

To celebrate making it half way we went to McDonald’s with the SC girls for dinner then went to see Wicked with the Daniel House crew.  It was such a fun night, but Katie and I are wiped!  Some how the hours after we leave the hospital fly by and next thing we know it is midnight.  One day I will get a good night sleep, but that will not be tonight.  Oh well, it was all well worth it!! Well any who, cheers yall I am gonna go read and go to bed J
My new friend Anna Margaret and I at Wicked.  
To bad you can't see the stage!


No comments:

Post a Comment