Friday, June 17, 2011

Gilllllllly......Sorry

Hello blog world…man it has been forever.  ONE DAY!  Just I am so sorry I did not blog yesterday but honestly there wasn’t much to report.  I went to work (commuted in the rain yay!) which was an ok day.  After work I met up with Emma in Parson’s Green for dinner at a Thai restaurant, which was DELISH!  Then we headed over to the local pub, The White Horse.  We each got a cider and chilled for a bit.  It is such a fun atmosphere and no tourists.  Actually Emma said if they suspect you are a tourist they will not serve you because they want it to just be locals. They didn’t caught me, the semi-tourist.  After hanging with Emma I went back to the Daniel House to do laundry before I went to bed.  Good day!

Today work was pretty good.  One of the pharmacist’ we work with last name is Gilman and another pharmacist calls her Gilly, so today we were telling they HAD to watch the old SNL skits about Gilly.  It makes Katie and I laugh so much when we hear Kevin calls Deanna, Gilly.  Here is a clip if you wanna see…

This one is kind of long, but it has Gilly and GLEE!!!

After work Katie and I hit up Oxford Circle, even when it was pouring down rain.  What is Oxford Circle you ask!?  Well only the best shopping!!! We just went to a few stores but they were huge and so great!!  I bought a few things in Zara and H&M.  I love them and can’t wait to wear them J  Then after awhile Katie and I were both getting hungry and our feet were getting tired so we headed to dinner at Giraffe in Holland Park.  Oh my goodness, so gooooood!!! I got a bbq chicken quesidalla and a glass of wine, I know doesn’t really fit well with each other.  Oh well, it was tasty!  Don’t you worry, Katie and I plan to go back very soon, probably this week with the SC girls!

To top off our extravagant Friday night, we went to the grocery store.  Wooo, party animals! Haha  We just needed to pick up a few things for the week.  Now we are chilling in our room and about to watch a movie as we go to bed.  Annnnnd if the weather is decent, I am going to Bath tomorrow.  I HOPE IT DOESN”T RAIN TOMORROW!!! I really want to go to Bath! Well I will let you know how it goes, but happy Friday.  Cheers Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment