Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lo Siento...

For those of you who never took Spanish, the title means I'm sorry.  Why?  Because I didn't blog about my awesome day yesterday.  To be brief and get you pumped for when I do really blog yesterday I went t-shirt hunting (Jenn you will be really happy and so will Phillip!!! Sorry everyone else), then had hi-tea at the Orangery in Kennsington Gardens (basically in Hyde Park), then went to see MUMFORD AND SONS in Hyde Park with Emma.  Ahhh such a good day. Then I had to rush home to pack because in 45 minutes Katie and I are heading out to roam around Scotland for 6 days.  With that said, I don't know how our internet access will be.  I am bringing my computer and will still type up a blog post and whenever I get internet I will post :) Well on the that note, I am out...Cheers yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment