Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chatty Kathy!

October 14th
Whew am I tired or what!  Today was busy, busy, busy at good ole Blackfeet Community Hospital.  When I walked in this morning the narcotic list was way long, so off to fill I did.  At one point I was filling a script when I accidentally hit a wrong button and it made my counts get off.  It was quite the ordeal to get it back, but eventually we did.  While one of the pharmacists, Jamie, was helping me, I was getting real nervous because I did not want to mess everything up.  Yikes!  But no worries now, everything is all good.
By the time lunch rolled around I was so ready for a break.  Brittny and I ate with our good friend Jon, the PT student.  It was a great lunch and we had some good discussion about life and religion.  Actually we were all having such a good conversation that we lost track of time and were a little late getting back to the pharmacy.  Good thing no one really cares what time we start back up :)

After lunch was real chill.  We all had a good time finishing out the day.  On Thursdays and Fridays Harold always makes homemade salsa for everyone to munch on.  Salsa day + Friday just makes everyone in a good mood!!  Also when Brittny and I slipped out around 5 to go pick up our dinners from the kitchen I ran into some ladies who were selling jewelry.  I ended up buying a fun pair of silver and turquoise studs.  I am pumped about them!

After work Brittny and I hit the gym for a bit before heading back to the trailer.  The original plan for the evening was to go on a quick night hike with Harold.  However, the weather is kind of gross tonight so we all decided we should save the night hike for next week.  Instead Linds, Brit, and I sat down and mapped out our trip to Canada this weekend.  I think we will have a good time tomorrow and on Sunday :)  Well that’s about it…till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment