Monday, October 31, 2011

Rags to Riches

To begin the trek back to the south, we left Browning around 8am.  The Lord blessed us with a gorgeous sunrise to send us on our way.  As I have said a thousand times, it was BEAUTIFUL!!


To start out the driving, Brittny took the first leg.  She drove us for a few hours to Dillon, MT where we made a gas stop.  Then it was time for me to take over.  I actually drove the rest of the way.  It was an easy drive, but now I am plum tuckered out.  I guess the combo of yesterday’s hike, not much sleep, and hours of driving will do that to you.   Oh and here our pictures from entering into Idaho and Utah. 


Around 7pm we finally rolled into Park City, UT.  This town is so nice!!  I guess when you have had the Olympics, it has to be ha!  Well when we checked into the resort, we got a pleasant surprise.  Our room had gotten upgraded to this shmancy two bedroom, full kitchen suite.  The night before a guy had been very rude to Brittny when she called to let them know we would be past check in before we arrived.  I guess the manager felt bad for us and bumped us up.  No complaints here.  This place is spectacular.  I will try to take some pictures to show this puppy off :)

I can’t wake up tomorrow and drink a big cup of coffee on the porch and gaze out at the mountains.  Ahhhh! The life!  Also this is major culture shock.  Browning was almost third world-ish and this is like life of the rich and famous.  Crazy!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment