Monday, October 3, 2011

Wild Wild West

October 3rd
Helllo ya’ll!!!  Well today was another long day in the car.  We started our journey about 10am after having breakfast at a cute coffee shop, Pajama Company, with Katelyn and her roommate.  Also we stopped by Washington Park nearby Katelyn’s house because Katelyn knows how I love parks.  It was beautiful and so hard to leave to get in the car all day.  This just means I will have to come back to visit.  Schucks!

About an hour into the drive we were already in our next state, Wyoming.  Of course we stopped to take a picture…



Then it was back in the car and lots of driving to go.  The scenery was beautiful full of lots of blue skies, clouds, and basins/plateaus/mountains.  For lunch we stopped at our favorite, Subway, for a quick bite and to change drivers.  Brit had started us out and next up was Linds. 


After driving and driving, we finally made it to Montana and of course took a picture…


Then a little way down the road in Billings, MT (actually a long way down the road), it was my turn to drive.  I have the best eyes for night so I took the dark shift.  During my shift I jammed out to some tunes as we pulled into Bozeman, MT for the night.  It is nice to be in a hotel with comfy beds and wifi…sigh!

Well sleep tight everyone.  Tomorrow is a big day as we make our final drive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment