Sunday, October 23, 2011

Last Day in Heart Butte

October 21st
Today was my last day at the Heart Butte clinic.  I was so sad because I have loved it out here! 

One interesting thing about today was that Lisa, the front desk receptionist, wasn’t there and there was no one filing in for her.  So that meant we all had to do her job.  I found it fun running to the front when I heard the phone to answer and schedule appointments.  :)  Lisa had taken the day off to attend the funeral of Elouise Cobell, the native who sued the government and won years ago.  They had been good friends, so she was helping out with the funeral all day.  So with Lisa being gone and it being Friday, it was a busy day!

When I got back to the trailer, Linds, Brit, and I mapped out our plans for traveling home.  We changed up a few things.  We cut a day off or two off of Park City, UT and added a day to both Santa Fe, NM and Dallas, TX.  With all of this, we should be back in the south Nov. 8th.  Yayy!  I will definitely miss it out here, but I will be ready to be home.   

No comments:

Post a Comment