Saturday, October 15, 2011

Crazy Love

October 11th


Not much to report today folks.  Got up, went to work, filled LOTS of prescriptions, worked out, and now about to read. 

Last Saturday when Brittny and I made our Walmart run I picked up Crazy Love by Francis Chan to read while I am out here.  I had meant to buy I book before I left Birmingham, but ran out of time annnnnd I have always heard great things about this book.  I have only read one chapter thus far and I think I am gonna like it.  Chan just used scripture to talk about the characteristics of the Lord (holy, eternal, all-knowing, all-powerful, just and fair) and the importance of a relationship with Him.  Also Chan referred to Revelation 4 and Isaiah 6 to demonstrate the “awe” from being in the Lord’s presence at His throne.  There just aren’t words grand enough to explain that moment.  Doesn’t that just make you pumped for when that day does come!?  Well it does for me!

Well blog world, I hope you had a fabulous day and pray that you have some sweet moments with the Lord :) Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment