Sunday, October 23, 2011

Insert Clever Title

October 19th

Happy Wednesday! So on Wednesday’s the Heart Butte clinic is not open, so I went back to the hospital for the day to work.  When I got there Jim, the in-patient pharmacist, asked if I would help him today because Lindsay’s sprained ankle was bothering her, so it would be better if I ran around the hospital.  I was totally up for it.  The only problem was I had no clue what I was doing since I had not been trained. 

Jim ended up saying he would train me later because he needed to take care of some stuff first.  Soooo then I helped Harold work on some jokes and props for the going away/retirement party for a few of the doctors.  Out of some rubber piping I made huge eyebrows for Harold to wear while he spoke to make fun of Dr. Rhueman.  It was so funny!  Then a little while later I ran to the grocery store with Gary the nurse anesthetist to go pick up the cake and ice cream before the party.  So yea I didn’t do much this morning ha!

After the party and lunch I helped fill for a while and then Jim started teaching me about in-patient pharmacy.  We filled the pyxius machines, made some IVs, and fiddled around on the computer.  It was grand.  Then I don’t really remember where the afternoon went because before I knew it, it was time to head home.

After work Brittny and I met up with one of the technicians, Shandelle, to work out at the community diabetes clinic gym.  Then Shandelle came over to hangout with us.  It was so fun.  Now I am blogging and watching an episode of Felicity before I hit the hay.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment